Sometime the best way to judge if something is right for you, or at least worth trying, is to learn what other people are saying about it. A number of clients have provided comments to describe their experience, If you've had one or more sessions with Good Vibrations and would like to make your experience known we would love to hear from you, Please email us at email@example.com.
- I started seeing Susan Gillies about 6 weeks ago. A friend recommended her to me to see if she could help with my migraines. I have suffered with chronic migraines for approximately 5 yrs now, the last 3 yrs being the worst. After a few sessions I noticed a big difference not only with my migraines, but my overall energy level. Having chronic pain day in and day out can become quite exhausting. I’m feeling better and sleeping better too. I started on some of the supplements that Susan offers as well. Everything has made such a huge difference in my overall health that I’m so excited to say that I’m getting my life back again. Thank you Susan for all your caring, kindness and always checking in with me in between sessions to see how I am feeling. Thank You ! You Rock !
- "Since I began neurofeedback I feel great. My concentration level has improved and most importantly I no longer suffer from brain fog. The fuzzy headed feeling was beginning to rule the better part of my day. My reaction to stress has improved greatly or should I say my non reaction has improved immensely. Thank you for bringing your services to Grand Bend. I strongly recommend neurofeedback for anyone. As my friend said, "If it sounds too good to be true, it must be neurofeedback!" - Teresa Marie
- "For over 10 years I have suffered from migraines and since starting neurofeedback I have gone 13 weeks without having a migraine. It has been a relief to me that I have not needed to take medication and be in pain. I am able go out and not worry about getting a migraine. I am extremely grateful for neurofeedback."
- Brianna Flude
- "Once or twice, in a lifetime, we might be lucky enough to have a chance to change; a potential experience that explored would make us see the world in new ways. Meeting Susan Gillies in the local grocery store was one of those catalysts, from which the world becomes a brighter, more manageable place.
My life partner had recently had a stroke, minor as strokes go, but it affected his speech and seemed to onset arthritis so his walking and balance were both very precarious. I was very low when Susan said, “Geri, how are you?”. It seemed to me that stairs in particular were going to be a big challenge in our future. We had listed the property at this point, and although letting the past be past is difficult, for us it is the right way forward.
Susan suggested that they had good success using neurofeedback to help stroke victims in recovery. She said it is a non-invasive experience. I had a very limited exposure to biofeedback in College, so understood vaguely what that meant, your own body/brain did the work, the machine was only there as guide.
Well, that sounded an easy thing to try, when I could see no alternatives for Christopher’s health improvement. He was now walking very hesitantly with a cane. When we arrived for our appointment, Susan asked if I was interested to have a session as well. Of course I was, it was important to me to understand what that experience would look like. Especially as the the big issue between Christopher and I was the ability at this point to communicate with ease.
Well, I can’t tell you the difference it has made in our lives. He put down that cane after the first session and hasn’t needed it since. His vocalizing too became easier, and clearer.
For me, the experience had other surprises. The low-grade tension headache that I had had for months left completely. I just felt, as Susan’s promotion suggests, That Life Just Feels Better. It really does, and we haven’t looked back."
- Geri Binks
- "I had been in a deep state of depression for 2 years. I was undergoing psychotherapy and acupuncture for 5 months but after 4-5 neurofeedback sessions I started to pull out of it. The sessions were relaxing and I looked forward to them whilst driving the hour to Good Vibrations. I really just soaked in the music and the video. It fascinated me when the impulses from my mind were recorded, especially when I did not concentrate on the program. I am very happy with Good-Vibrations=most professional and very zen."
- "After my first experience with Neurofeedback my brain felt rested and free of cobwebs. After my second experience I slept well and had a beautiful dream. I dreamt I was walking with a friend but I didn't have any shoes. An angel came and fitted my feet with comfortable blue walking sandals which made my journey much easier. A peaceful feeling remained after I awoke. I'm very much looking forward to my next session."
- "My neurofeedback sessions with Susan were a treat every time. I soon learned to look forward to how relaxed and content they made me, feeling results after the first session. Susan is pure joy to work with. Thank you!"
- "After a few sessions of Neurofeedback my energy began to improve as well as my sleep. I'm so glad I found it. Susan is a very caring, compassionate practitioner and very dedicated to the well-being of her clients."
- “I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS FOR 42 YEARS. I AM IN A WHEELCHAIR AND CANNOT STAND. SEVERAL THINGS HAVE IMPROVED SINCE I STARTED GETTING NEUROFEEDBACK (HAVE HAD 35 SESSIONS TO DATE). PRIOR TO TREATMENTS I COULDN'T FEEL ANYTHING FROM THE WAIST DOWN. NOW I HAVE FEELING AND CIRCULATION IN MY CALVES AND CAN MOVE MY RIGHT FOOT AND CALF A LITTLE. MY LEG SPASMS THRU THE NIGHT ARE GONE. I CAN ALSO MOVE MY LEGS HIGHER WHEN DOING MY RANGE OF MOTION EXERCISES. I WILL CONTINUE HAVING TREATMENTS - BECAUSE I NOW KNOW IT WILL HELP EVEN MORE.” GAIL
- I was diagnosed with epilepsy when I was 19 years old. For the past 10 years, I have had grand mal seizures every couple of months and petit mal seizures on a daily basis. I started neurofeedback in November 2012. It greatly reduced the frequency and severity of my seizures. I went about 5 months with no grand mal seizures. It is teaching my brain that seizures are not normal. I believe the other contributor to this is the impact that neurofeedback has on stress. Less stress in my world means less seizures! I am eternally grateful to Susan for introducing me to neurofeedback and believe it has made a difference in my life.
- Lindsay Fawcett
Customers who purchased the Good Vibrations Groupon offering were asked (by Groupon) to complete a short anonymous survey about their experience after redeeming their voucher. Included below are all customer comments received from Groupon.